TOKYO, June 3, 2022 /PRNewswire/ — The Japanese government publishes new articles every month in an official electronic magazine, “KIZUNA”. Six new articles, published in May, are presented below.
– Japan supports Ukraine: Pursue student education
In response to Russia aggression against Ukraine, Japan provides broad support to Ukraine. Here is an example from academia.
– 50th anniversary of the reversion: from Okinawa Sustainable tourism development and beyond
Since his return to Japan of American control, Okinawan leveraged its local strengths as remote islands for growth.
– Touching the cutting edge of quantum technology in the homeland of the superconductor Qubit
A Japanese researcher who has made a breakthrough in the progress towards the practical use of quantum computers talks about the prospects of the technology.
– The impact of AI: anyone can be a skilled farmer
Japan accelerates the high-level social implementation of
intelligence – such as AI-based agricultural pest diagnosis.
– Creation of an innovation ecosystem Okinawan
The Okinawa Institute of Science and Technology Graduate University offers hands-on support for researchers and startups.
– The freedom of reading acquired by a visually impaired Japan
Mohamed Omer Abdina visually impaired Sudanese Japanhas made efforts to support similarly affected people around the world.
Kizuna signifies the lasting bonds between people – close relationships forged through mutual trust and support. The kizuna cultivated between the countries of the world has the power to deepen cooperation for a better future. By reporting on a wide variety of topics concerning Japan“KIZUNA” hopes that this publication will provide opportunities for Japan and the rest of the world to connect and build a strong kizuna.
SOURCE Cabinet Public Affairs Office, Cabinet Secretariat, Government of Japan